Early registration before July 9, 2016
Late registration after July 9, 2016
IEEE SMCS Member
IEEE Life Member
Student Non-IEEE Member
IEEE Student Member
Each additional Paper
Extra page fee (over 6)
Additional Reception Ticket*
Additional Excursion and Gala Dinner Ticket*
Replacement of Lost badges and Lunch tickets**
*Extra tickets (for the Receptions and the Excursion and Gala Dinner) can be bought on the spot while the stocks last!
**Lost Conference Badges and Lunch tickets can be replaced for an additional payment of $55 on the spot - ONLY for previously registered participants!
- All amounts are quoted in U.S. dollars. All payments are to be made in U.S. dollars.
- All conference attendees (SMC 2016 and SMC Junior 2016) must register using the Online Conference Registration (open after May 25) website.
- Registration fee includes admission to all conference sessions, workshops, Conference program book, Pendrive Proceedings, admission to Receptions, Excursion (visit equestrian park), Conference banquet, and coffee breaks.
- Junior participants can attend all SMC 2016 events as well
- Student and graduated student registration requires at least half-time status in an accredited degree program at a college or university.
- Proof of student status requires one of the following to be shown during registration at the Conference:
o Copy of a current IEEE student membership card, or
o Valid student card, or
o Letter from the student’s institution on a college or university letterhead stating that the student is pursuing a degree at least half-time.
- Each paper requires a full registration (up to 6 pages in length). Each additional paper that has an author with full registration requires an additional payment of $300 (early registration) or $350 (late registration). A maximum of 3 additional papers is allowed.
- Each full or student registration includes publication of one paper (up to 6 pages in length) in the Conference proceedings. Additional paper publication fees should be paid together with the Conference registration fees.
- The number of additional tickets (Additional Reception Ticket, Additional Excursion (visit equestrian park) and Gala Dinner Ticket) are limited. The additional tickets are non-refundable and they are available while stock last.
- Cancellation Policy: Your conference fees for SMC 2016 can be refunded for a cancellation fee of $150 on or before August 5, 2016 with the following exception: if your registration was used to upload a final paper to SMC 2016, there will be no refund. After August 5, 2016, Conference fees cannot be refunded. All refunds will be processed after the Conference.
Registration and Payment Policy: You have to finalize your registration procedure (registration and payment) till Aug. 1, if you want that your paper to be published in the Conference Proceedings.
Please note that at least one author must pay the registration fee to include the paper in the Proceedings.
Late and on-site registration will be available till the end of the conference.
- Join IEEE. Details on joining the IEEE are shown here. New IEEE members, and returning members with a lapse in service, joining IEEE between March 1 and August 15, are billed at half of the full year membership dues for 2016 and will receive membership benefits through December 31, 2016.